Alexander Wang. The king of cool.

Alexander Wang. The king of cool.



Alexander Wang has always been one of my favourite designers. I love his simplicity and the way his chic designs also have a flicker of boyish cool.
His AW11 collection is no disappointment. In his colour palette you will see black & grey (as usual) but also a splash of nudes, yellows, whites and metallic's. I'm also loving the fur collars, they do remind me somewhat of pillows, but give me any excuse to drape my neck in fur...its times like these where I wish I lived in a cooler climate.
His mixture of textures is sophisticated, rocky yet also sci-fi. Not any designer can pull of all those looks in one collection! There's use of knits, leathers, sheers, fur and the shoes...oh dear its love. The collection gives me insight to what Star Wars would look like if it were a fashion statement film.
In short...Wang...I love you.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie Marceau – Best Woman Of World

Female Agents Movie Poster

Is it a good idea to study in China?